17 December 2008

Hamburger and Macaroni

One of those things that I love way more than Kea. I have a strange attraction to like 1950s food somehow. I don't know. Anyway, recipe can be found here. I used ground turkey instead of ground beef. And coriander instead of parsley. I don't think that was quite right. haha... I heard something about cilantro and coriander being the same thing, but maybe different parts of the same plant taste different or they are different kinds of parsleys or whatever. Also, I love celery seed! My friend made Bloody Marys with them. They are like magic little celery explosions.

2 Comments:

At 9:45 PM , Blogger grapepowder said...

you love hamburger macaroni more than you love kea?

coriander is the seed, cilantro is the green part, leaves and stems.

i will try the celery seed bloody marys, sounds awesome.

 
At 3:03 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

who are you? do i know you?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home