15 September 2008

Sun-Dried Tomato Muffins

My mom always makes craploads of muffins and then stores them in the freezer so we can just heat them up for breakfast when we want. I've been wanting to try making savory muffins--cuz a lot of times I am just not into sweet first thing in the morning. So I made these, baking them in muffin tins instead of a square pan. I'm not sure I would like these first thing in the morning either, but they are great for snacks. They only came out a little dry--probably because I used soymilk while the recipe calls for whole milk.

1 Comments:

At 6:00 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Intriguing! I never would've thought to put sun-dried tomatoes in a muffin! I will have to try to make a gluten-free version of this when I feel better.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home