11 March 2008

Papa John's Pan Pizza

This is a public service announcement. This pizza sucks. We love Papa John's and we went with this because of the current promotion (read: discount). It's weird. The crust around the edges is really good--crispy and flavorful, but the rest is just weird. I thought maybe it was undercooked because the middle just seemed soggier than usual. I think it was thicker. Kea said it reminded him of school pizza, but I think school pizza was better.

The flavor was also weird. I thought maybe the cheese went bad, but Kea thinks it was the sauce recipe that made it taste weird. It apparently does use a different sauce so maybe that's it. Not good.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad, 'cause it sounds promising. Wow, though, if school pizza is better, that's pretty darn awful.

 
At 8:26 AM , Blogger archi.monkey said...

hey, i liked the school pizza! i do like the costco take and bake pizza, too. $10 for a huge pizza.

 
At 5:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did? Sorry. :} I remember getting really excited about nacho days at school, though, and I'm sure that fake cheese crap is way worse for you than cafeteria pizza! I, too, love Costco pizza. You really can't beat the quality for the price. :)

 
At 5:39 PM , Blogger Robyn said...

yeah, i liked school pizza okay too. and costco pizza. kea is not a fan of either.

 
At 4:43 PM , Blogger lilninja123 said...

Yay! I'm glad you commented on slashfood about the waffle dogs. I saw that too and thought about KC drive inn too. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home