14 January 2008

Stash Lemon & White Tea

I've been looking for a tea to drink when I have a cold. Cuz caffeine feels wrong. I thought the lemon in here would make me feel healthy and I was right. Actually the box says it is lemongrass and some oils or something but whatever. It's yummy and warm and caffeine free and makes me feel like I'm tending to my cold.

I also wanted to stay away from stuff with citric acid. I don't know if that is put in as a preservative or for flavor or what but my stomach doesn't need extra acid! Dammit!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:29 PM , Blogger kristen said...

ooh. is that good? sometimes i'm afraid of stash because i think i had a bad flavor once.

um, i think orange spice is one i liked, and anything chamomile feels like a couch and a book.

 
At 8:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love white tea! I'm stoked that Stash has their own version, 'cause that shit can get really expensive. Speaking of tea, my parents gave me a bag of MarketSpice tea and it's *so* good--cinnamon-y with just the right touch of sweetness.

 
At 3:23 AM , Blogger Robyn said...

yes i drink cheap ass tea: Celestial Seasonings, Bigelow, and Stash.

i don't like chamomile for some reason. tastes like weeds to me. i like teas that taste like food.

 
At 12:24 PM , Blogger kristen said...

good cheap tea is hard to find. i do like white teas, though.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home