20 December 2007

Food Blogs I Read

Chow Times is authored by a husband and wife couple in Vancouver.
+frequent updates
+Asian (diaspora) perspective
+posts recipes and restaurant reviews
+posts about travels also
+lots of photos
-local restaurant reviews not so useful for me

I don't remember how I came across Erin Cooks...
+lots of photos, including step by step instructions
+posts about cooking products
-some of her recipes are too ambitious for me!

The Tasty Island comes out of Honolulu.
+uses handy-dandy "spam musubi" rating system
+ambitious taste tests
+lots of photos
+love reading about food and restaurants at home
-can't get the food!!

2 Comments:

At 4:47 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Holy crap, Anthony Bourdain was here and he went to Kalihi! Wait till I tell Kawika...

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Thanks for the link Robyn :) I'm so glad you enjoy the blog. I hope you get a chance to try out the baked brie. It's one of my favorites!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home