20 December 2007

Online Resources

Energy Fiend provides caffeine news, but most useful is their listing of caffeine content in various products, identified by brand name.

This website provides information on storing produce, which I need because I suck at things like that. How long do things keep? In the fridge or on the counter? My produce always goes bad. :(

I don't bake much, but if I had a baking question, I'd turn to Baking 911 first. Okay, I'd turn to my mom and Kea's mom first. But after that, Baking 911. Looks pretty comprehensive.

Dumplings on the March: A History of Dumplings is not useful exactly, but it is interesting and hilarious! I'm pretty sure its breakdown of dumplings made by Jews, Christians, and Heathens is meant to be funny. If not, I'm scared and going to laugh anyway. I love dumplings of all sorts. How can you go wrong with filled starch?

2 Comments:

At 3:53 PM , Blogger archi.monkey said...

That produce link is awesome! I gotta bookmark that when I go home. I always wonder how long things last. I end up throwing things out if it's even remotely questionable.

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Dope! I usually turn to the Food Network website, but sometimes even they can't answer the questions I have. It's nice to have options.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home